Buttweed Burning his Beard off in Vegas

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mister Richter Stories: Tyler Goes to Jail, Buttweed Breaks His Arm

Buttweed

Entry #1: Tyler goes to jail, Buttweed snaps his arm in half, Phee gets rear ended.

      On Friday, December 15th, 2012, Tyler came over to Me and Georges apartment to have some brews, and ultimately get trashed. Rather early in the night, Tyler went missing.  George and I knew of a party to go to in Salt Lake, and decided to disregarded Tyler's absence.  After a night of the usual drunken bullshitting, and my friend Cole attempting to reenact my beard burning stunt, I woke up feeling great.  I mean i woke up in my car for some reason, in a snow storm, but great none the less. So I turned on my car and proceeded to go home, and somehow managed to get lost for two hours, before remembering I had driven Cole and George to the party. Apparently I was still drunk.  After circling the Salt lake valley, i went back to find Cole and George scavenging  off wounded soldiers.  We went back to the condo(making a beer run first) and decided to take advantage of the first snowfall of the year.
       After getting our snowboarding gear, we went to a local hill and built a jump. Shortly after, I got a call from Phee asking me if I had heard about Tyler. Tyler was still at our apartment complex the night before passed out in his car. He must've drunk walked to what he thought was our apartment, but went to the wrong building and found a futon to sleep on. He awoke to the cops and a crying old lady over him and was taken to jail for trespassing. I hung up the phone, laughed for a good 30 seconds, then finished a beer before strapping on my board and starting downhill towards our jump, feeling great. 
     I don't think it says anywhere on a beer can not to drink and snowboard, but take it from me, it's not a good idea.  In fact it's a really shitty one. I went up for a front flip, over rotated onto my face, and my arm. Which, judging by the cracking sound(and feeling), I'm surprised it was still attached to my body. After the doctors snapped my arm back into the general way it should be, I woke up and was informed that Phee had gotten rear ended after driving Tyler home from jail.
  (Not the old ladies couch, but probably the same scenario minus our friend Cole)
                                     (Actually my arm)

No comments:

Post a Comment